- State ParkAny participating property that offers a state park pass (1 pass for homes with 1-3 bedrooms or 2 passes for homes with 4-6 bedrooms). Each pass will allow 1 car-load of people to access Deep Creek Lake State Park. Passes are seasonal and only available with reservations booked during the summer weeks (Mid-June – Labor Day)
- Lake AreaAny home which does not come with any type of designated access to the lake but is located within the lake area. While these homes do not have access to the lake, they potentially offer many other great benefits, such as beautiful mountaintop views, quiet communities, great locations, and more. You can reserve a boat ahead of time at a local marina, or access the lake through the public state park, which offers a sandy beach.
- Ski AreaSki Area homes and units are within a 1mi driving distance to Wisp Resort Ticket Window and/or Lift Access. Ski Area homes may require you to drive a very short distance and/or cross a road by foot. Some homes under Lake Front, Lake Access or Lake Area may also be considered a Ski Area property.
- White Water Village
Pets Not Permitted
- Signature Collection Home
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Fireplace or Fire Pit
- Pool Table