Wedding Coordination Services | Railey Vacations
Any changes made to the wedding event will be the guest's responsibility to communicate. There will be no refund for upfront payment on event fee, and guest will need to follow the standard Railey Vacations cancellation policy for venue and lodging.
We do require event insurance. This may be purchased outside of Railey Vacations with guest choice of insurance company. Both the financial responsibility and the duty of securing the event insurance is the responsibility of the bride and/or groom. Insurance documentation will be required prior to arrival. Please note that travel insurance or trip cancellation insurance purchased as part of a property rental agreement is not event insurance and does not cover any part of weddings.
If any clause or provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or void for any reason, such invalid or void clause or provisions shall not affect the whole of this Agreement and the balance of the provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland. Any litigation arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the county in which Railey Vacations is located. Click here for more information regarding marriage licenses.
In the event that it becomes necessary for either party to this Agreement to incur legal fees and expenses for the enforcement of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees, legal assistant fees and costs, including fees incurred in any appeals. Both parties agree to binding arbitration as the first recourse.
Indemnifications and Limitation of Liability
Bride and/or groom agrees to indemnify and hold Railey Vacations harmless from any and all costs, expenses, attorneys’ fees, suits, liabilities, damages or claims for damages, including but not limited to, those arising out of any injury or death to any person or persons or loss or damage to any property of any kind whatsoever.
Please note that the services listed below do not include any wedding related errands such as picking up or delivering attire, supplies or equipment, documents, etc.
- Bride/Groom will make the actual selections of vendors (service providers), and schedule any services needed.
- Bride/Groom will make payments directly to the vendors. We cannot guarantee the performance or product of vendors. We recommend that you obtain a contract with the vendors directly.
- It is Bride/Groom's responsibility to provide Railey Vacations with any contact names, telephone numbers and any scheduled timetables for all vendors involved in the wedding ceremony/reception no later than thirty (30) days prior to the wedding.
- It is the responsibility of Bride/Groom to notify Railey Vacations of any changes in a timely manner. We shall not be held liable for any changes made by Bride/Groom or selected vendors.
- Railey Vacations will use professional judgment when taking action in regard to changes, weather, tardiness, non-performance, etc. based on the situation, time limitations and /or preferences of Bride/Groom.
- In the event a venue coordinator is on-site, we will work with Bride/Groom and the coordinator as needed.
- Bride/Groom agree to communicate and work directly with our Wedding and Event Department. We cannot be held responsible for information communicated to any other Railey Vacations employee outside of the Wedding and Events Department.
We look forward to working with you to make your wedding the most enjoyable and memorable day of your life!
Browse our list of venues here!