- Ski AreaSki Area homes and units are within a 1mi driving distance to Wisp Resort Ticket Window and/or Lift Access. Ski Area homes may require you to drive a very short distance and/or cross a road by foot. Some homes under Lake Front, Lake Access or Lake Area may also be considered a Ski Area property.
- Ski In/Ski Out CommunitySki In/Ski Out Community homes and units are located within a community deemed Ski In/Ski Out, however, the home itself may require you to walk a very short distance and/or cross a road by foot to reach the lift. Some homes under Lake Front, Lake Access or Lake Area may also be considered a Ski In/Ski Out Community property.
- Limited Lake AccessAny home which does not come with any type of direct access to the lake for swimming or vessels, but does offer other lake-related activities, which include fishing and a lakeside picnic pavilion. Communities with this designation may also potentially offer many other great benefits, such as beautiful mountaintop views, quiet communities, great locations, and more. You can reserve a boat ahead of time at a local marina or access the lake for swimming through the public state park, which offers a sandy beach.
- North Camp
Pets Not Permitted
- Game Table
- Home Office
- Hot Tub
- New Property
- Outdoor Fireplace or Fire Pit
- Pool Table
- Provides Firewood (Valid: 9/15 - 4/15)