- Lake AreaAny home which does not come with any type of designated access to the lake but is located within the lake area. While these homes do not have access to the lake, they potentially offer many other great benefits, such as beautiful mountaintop views, quiet communities, great locations, and more. You can reserve a boat ahead of time at a local marina, or access the lake through the public state park, which offers a sandy beach.
- Golf AreaRefers to a selection of our properties which are the most conveniently located within or near a golfing community. Some homes under Lake Front, Lake Access, or Lake Area categories may also be considered a Golf Area property.
- Biltmore at LodestoneThis home offers access to the Community Aquatic and Recreation Center (CARC) for indoor pool and fitness use, at no extra cost! This membership allows access of up to the maximum number of occupants the house sleeps (ex. if the home sleeps 12, then 12 people are allowed). There are no physical passes for this amenity, please bring a copy of your booking confirmation (emailed upon booking and completion of your contract) as your access.
Pets Not Permitted
- Signature Collection Home
- Game Table
- Home Office
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Fireplace or Fire Pit
- Streaming Service Capable TVs
- CARC Membership: